From:
Barbara Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:10:26 +0930
Sorry about posting this to the list, but Dori's server rejected my email.

At 18.7.02 11:52 AM -0600, Dori wrote:

>When lectins make their way into your bloodstream, the body
>senses this foreign protein and attacks it, then gets confused and starts to
>attack your joints.  I have a published article on this; write me privately
>and I'll forward it to you.

Dori,

I'd be interested in reading this. Could you send it to me at
<[log in to unmask]> please?

I had assumed that the pain is caused by the actual presence of the protein
(having been dumped) in that part of the body, but you seem to be saying
that this need not necessarily be the case.

Regards,
Barbara