From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 12:45:15 -0500
Then according to this, grain fed cattle make our babies and their babies
fatter.....

*A cut and paste from Rosedale's Insulin paper.....
Insulin sensitivity is going to start being determined from the moment the
sperm combines with the egg. If your mother, while you were in the womb was
eating a high carbohydrate diet, which is turning into sugar, we have been
able to show that the fetus in animals becomes more insulin resistant.

Worse yet, they are able to use sophisticated measurements, and if that
fetus happens to be a female, they find that the eggs of that fetus are more
insulin resistant.