From:
Katie Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 19:13:54 -0400
Many on this WOE, think exactly as you do.
It's great that your hubby does this, too. My husband is very supportive, and thinks it's great that I feel so much better than 6 years ago, BUT ... he's a lost cause ... Jeeeez! We both gag at what the other eats for breakfast each morning. Ha! I tell him that I'll visit when he's in the nursing home.

I'm 68, and don't expect the docs to come around any time soon. The doctorsform I filled out about "my life style", was a joke.My answers about my "diet", insurance a quick death, in their book. ;-)