From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:04:25 -0500
> Subject: Re: Bible and Paleo (was Molecular Mimicry/cows & emphysema)
>
> Include me as well.  Thanks.
>
> Jim Swayze

I guess it's probably wise to keep most of the discussion offline, since it
is difficult to discuss science and religion without offending someone.
However, not saying anything at all might be interpreted as a form of
hostility in itself, so I would like to make clear that I hold no hostility
toward religious people and welcome them as fellow Paleo dieters. There will
always be religion for as long as there are humans, so if humans as a whole
are ever to return to their ancestral way of eating that will mean that
religious people will be among the Paleo dieters.