Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:49:40 -0700
fun radio

> Cave-listers,    ( Sure do not want to violate the list
rules by including enough for your to understand this if you
have been away for a few days-  so the topic is enough!)

I am a hunter.   I love animals.  I also respect them.   BUT
I eat Chicken and Steak!   From  1900 to 1950  Hunters were
the only persons who wanted animals protected.

The new PETA type peeple will eventually ruin the animal
habitat and "ours"!

Lorenzo