From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:01:49 -0500
I do not think nuts could possibly be bad since they are undoubtedly very
paleo:  they existed in readily edible form throughout human evolutionary
time,  are obviously very tasty to our eveloved palates and are tested as
inclusive of favorable fat content and add excellent protein.  Like any
specific food source,  overindulgence due to the  commercial availability of
foods any season of the year rather  than the natural season could lead  to
OD   relative to the natural protective toxins mentioned by Art Devaney.   I
am eating lots of almonds and filberts on an occasional,  random basis.  Rick

JoAnn Betten wrote:does anyone think this might include nuts?