From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 19:03:07 +0100
>Hans, are you sure? This beats Ray's story of grinding up mice for the cat
>in a  blender [for grossness]
Yes I am! Grouses they just ate the stomach content of and threw away
the rest - the easiest way to get necessary vegetables.
This goes for Greenland eskimos at least.
And remember there evidence that people in North America some thousands
of years ago ate all of mice without grinding first (I dont know if they
where cooked though).
We are brought up with lots of prjudices of what can be eaten, and not.
If You think of it, we where taught to eat bread, and not mice, but ask
any cat around about this...

-Hans