From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:30:53 +1000
Jean Claude,

Tell me more about your auto-immune process that you mentioned.... You
said
that you "manifested the autoimmune process".... as if you somehow
wanted it
to happen, or that your body (or mind) made it happen.

That's so interesting. I have MS which is an auto-immune process and
I've
often wondered if it has come about partly because of my emotional
stresses
as much as from food choices.

Have you overcome your immune system problems?

Please tell me more (privately if you'd prefer....)

Al