From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:34:20 -0600
I eat a zerocarb diet and do not exercise at the moment.  I started at 291
and am down to 226 since Jan 2.  I am 5.4" and female.  My weight loss is
different this time around as I am losing more body fat.  In trying on some
of my old clothes, I am able to wear smaller sizes even though I weigh more
than the last time I tried to lose weight.

Kim