Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:13:08 -0700
Subject: [P-F] Nutritional Supplements

> I would like to open a discussion regarding nutritional
supplements,
> including vitamins, minerals, herbs, concentrated green
foods, etc.  Some
> paleoeaters believe the food is all that is necessary,
while others take
> dozens of supplements daily.  I am interested in evidence,
anecdotal or
> scientific,

OK  it is open:  Please post a copy to
[log in to unmask]  while you are at it.

The writer has been in both conditions.  That is just;
good food and, the same plus supplements.

As for Scientific evidence;   Linus Pauling's books on
Cancer are submitted as the best of last Century.

Regards,   Lorenzo