From:
Ashley Penney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:40:44 -0400
Hi,
My guess would be it's really craving something else, but you haven't found
the right sweet thing that it really needs.  I take it that you've tried
stuffing yourself full of fruit?  All I can really think of is that your
body is craving sugar but perhaps not the rest of the stuff in the sweets.
 Eat a spoon of sugar? :)