From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 07:44:10 +0000
William,

I have actually looked at J McCanney's site a couple of times over the
last year following your posts - I think that I would find it hard to
read anything more fantastically incorrect and misleading than the
content of J McCanney's site - I did however find it useful in
directing me to plausible explanations and discussions on various
subjects.

Disregarding the nonsense content, the site organization is almost
nonexistent. It is a terrible, terrible, web-site - I'd give a 'poor'
rating for design and presentation if a 9 year old designed it let
alone an adult.

I used to direct those interested in Paleo to this list - while utter,
utter, nonsense by writers like J McCanney are mentioned I cannot
recommend this list to anyone.

So will we find Elvis and Marilyn on Mars along with the 1,000 year
old alloy and plywood builders of an ark?

So...

Sometimes when something looks, walks, and sounds like a duck -
surprise! It is a duck.

As I understand it the Paleolithic age ended when the Mesolithic age
started if we are being fine grained with our history, or the
Neolithic if we don't need that detail. Neolithic started within the
last 12,000 years or so (even if this was double that time that date
is still close enough for me).

Amazed at irrepressibility!

Neil
--