From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:59:15 -0400
Ray wrote regarding Philip Thrift:
 >he informed me that he had a major health issue and was moving to South
 >Beach.

Doing a little searching I found that this same question was asked
back in 2005. Ray was not a subscriber at the time, and the question
wasn't answered. Though at the time I posted that I recalled
something about him moving to Florida.

Checking the SSDI I find an entry for Philip D. Thrift having died in
2003 with no location. The SSDI used to be all free, but now
ancestry.com charges for more than the very basic info. Like now only
the year of death is free. The full date costs.

Don.