From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:53:24 -0700
>From: Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
>If you are concerned, the best bet is to do your own research and >find a
>good homeopathic Dr. and an Endocrinologist that is willing to >work with
>the homeopathic Dr.

Here's the plan; have my T3, T4 and TSH levels tested.  If these show a
problem, I can get a prescription (Armour).  If the levels are normal, this
is clearly subclinical hypothyroidism (slow thyroid symptoms with 'normal'
levels) and I can go the herbal supplement route.  I already know what to
take but I decided to wait a little while.  If my levels are off, I can go
the prescription route.  If normal, I wanted to wait until Uncle Sam returns
my excess taxes (any day now).  I couldn't justify whipping out my credit
card; the supplements ain't cheap!  I'll be testing my levels before the end
of the month.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO