Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 05:46:56 -0800
Regarding "unburnable" trans fats

>        Ouch, having unburnable trans-fats is a nightmare to be sure.  I
>hope I haven't reached that point, and that I never will.

I don't know about the trans fats. I just lost 40 pounds worrying about my
son, have eaten trans fats all my life until recently.

John, I am wondering, is there a way you could get out more, like go to for
example  pow wows, ethnic festivals, dance concerts, music concerts, etc.,
that is, do not focus on food, get out more??

Remember, hunter gatherers did not sit around their computer.

I am not trying to be mean, I spend too much time at the computer!

But I have noticed that by having an outside interest (healing my son) I
lost almost all interest in food for myself. I have never lost weight
without trying before, but this weight literally fell off me, due to
constant worry/concern about someone else.

Hope this helps, it is not a flame.

Moira

Also, if anyone could email me privately about my son, I would appreciate
it, there is so much I do not know. All I do know is that paleo so far has
been a miracle. Now, I need to know, do I have to rotate proteins, or can I
keep him on beef pemmican indefinitely? Also, any other suggestions. He has
come a long way, but there is a long way to go. Also, he LOVES the pork
rinds that Ray mentioned, as well as almond butter, is it ok for him to have
that every day, right now it is like a dessert to him, he wants it after
almost every meal of meat/veggies. Also, am I overloading his kidneys with
this protein, as veggie people will say?