From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:46:36 -0400
On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Stacie Tolen wrote:

> We choose to treat illnesses
> with natural remedies such as herbs, chiropractic, good nutrition, etc.

Although I refuse to be drawn into the vaccination debate, I'd
like to point out that spinal manipulation, as practiced by
chiropractors, is as unnatural (and nonpaleo) as injections.

> And the stats? Well they don't matter if you are the one whose child has
> developed autism/asperger's in correaltion with vax/diet/whatever. They also
> don't matter if your child dies of diptheria.

That's right.  Speaking as a parent of a child who *did* develop
autism/asperger's, but who also knows others who got that way
without being vaccinated, I know that there are no easy answers.
It's true that vaccinations don't guarantee immunity to any
disease.  It's also true that paleo diet, herbs, and chiropractic
don't guarantee immunity to any disease.

Todd Moody