From:
Binnie Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:37:49 -0400
Ray,
I mailed you a hard copy of the Woman's World magazine article. If you
would like to view it in the meantime, the complete article is posted on my
website at: http://www.pitt.edu/~betten/WW1.html

I am a member of several diet webrings which bring many people interested
in weight loss to my website. It is surprising how you can talk all you
want, but if they see it in print in a magazine, they are suddenly
convinced of it's validity--even if the article is fluff.

>Would someone please send me this article (April 6 WW).  Before I could
>purchase one they put up the next issue, now my editor wants to see it.

Binnie Betten
http://www.pitt.edu/~betten