From:
Mary Craddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:05:19 EST
Kendra & Karen,
I appreciated your history on your health since beginning Neanderthin
lifestyle.
I am eating this way about 99%. I eat a tidbit of cheese now and then and do
drink a small amt of decaf coffee with cream. Most of the time I just eat
meat and greens.
I used to be a real sugarholic so this is a real switch for me. I feel so
much better and I lost 23 lbs eating as much food as I wanted.
I am happy that I don't feel hungry all the time like I used to. I really
enjoy eating this way and feel that it's a shame that more people don't eat
this way. I am spreading the word and find alot of people to be very
curious/receptive. Others kind of look confused and think I am going to make
myself sick. That's ok. Whatever makes one happy.
Congratulations on your success with Neanderthin!
Mary/San Antonio