From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:55:43 -0800
This following article reinforce what i was saying earlier that eating paleo
require more than quitting grains and dairies and confirme my thought that
paleo peoples and hunter-gatherers in general, might  owe their health to
the way they relate to their food more than to  WHAT they ate .
I have observed my self that fruit bushes or trees produce more when i
harvest them than when i don't.

jean-claude

->Touching Effects: Visiting Plants In The Field May Alter Their Future