From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:59:10 +0200
>From: Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
> >
> > with this attitude what are we left to eat?
>
>what we are willing to grow and raise with integrity and awareness.
>

>jean-claude

I love your ideas but take into account two things: population density and
its dependence on grain based economy.
Those two factors make your ideas impossible to implement unless there will
be some nice disaster to make 80-90% of the population vanish.
If the ones who survive start the paleo way there are chances they manage to
make paleo based economy if they start the grain path they will mess up
things again.

Paul Sand