Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:44:33 -0700
So Stacie is living in a society where most children are vaccinated;
therefore the few that are  not enjoy freedom from exposure.

Incidentally,  smallpox vaccination was not a shot.  they put a drop on the
skin and scratched or pricked it.   This caused a sore and a scab then a
scar;  so sometimes girls were "vaccinated'   where it would not show while
they wore a bathing suit.