From:
Mark Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 15:17:01 -0700
Hello,

I saw a commercial for cheese on TV yesterday and it made me laugh.
I'll try my best to remember it.  It started with a small group of
cavemen dressed in animal furs pointing to a painting of an animal on
the cave wall and chanting, " Meat, meat". In walks a caveman with a
big
wheel of cheese and this seems to please the group.

Could this be a preemptive strike against the publicity that Ray's new
book is going to generate?  Ray has definitely got his work cut out
for
him.

Good health,
mark