From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:12:35 CEST
The same experience. Remember all these morning yoga/meditation sessions
when I couldn't concentrate more than a minute thinking what grain should I
combine with what nuts to give me the maximum health benefits. (When you are
hypoglemic any minute between waking up and the breakfast lasts ages and
makes you very shaky).
BTW my lower back pain which was killing me despite of  hours of  yoga now
almost vanished without any specific exercises. Any idea why (I don't
complain :)

Regards, (Noticed some wars/flames are over )