From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:11:51 -0500
>From: "Lynnet Bannion" <[log in to unmask]>
>I don't look at the computer or the TV screen
>after 9 o'clock at night, and try to have lights out at 9:30 or 10:00.
>I also try to eat seasonally, pretty much, year around.

This is the same at our house.  I'm seldom at the puter past 9, dim lights after sunset, in bed by ten, sometimes sooner, fruit and veggies in season, and up with the sun.  I also like to get direct sunlight around eleven in the morning til noon for Vit D levels.  Now that it's cooler in Texas and the sun isn't nearly as intense I can do the full hour.  Lights Out is one of my armchair books along with Sex, Lies, and Menopause by Wiley, which, BTW, isn't just for women past fifty.  It's great for all women.   Oliva