From:
thetasig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:21:03 -0700
To add to the responses, Ayurveda acknowledges that each person is
different, having a "metabolic type" (Dosha) that can change with the
seasons, and with age,to a certain degree. There are foods that nourish
the dosha (improving health) and there are other foods that will
interfere. Improper use of foods over time can cause disease and
arthritis - even if the foods are of high quality (organic, grass-fed,
etc.). This leads to the many cleansing rituals that humans have used
over the millennia, such as fasting and Panchakarma. -=mark=-