From:
"~ Rainah ~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:13:20 -0500
Thanks Kathryn, you said:

>>you may want to make an appointment
>> with a dr. or PA in an OB/GYN's office
>> who specialized in hormonal related
>> therapy.    We have only two in W.
>> Mich that I know of, they're hard to
>> find.

I would love to have something like this done even though I do not go to
doctors as a rule.  I didn't know you could have your hormonal levels
checked.  I wonder if they would have something like that at family
planning.  I will look in to it thank you for your humble opinion...lol.

>>If you want to use herbs, you might try
>> to get copies of the newly released
>> "PDR for Herbals" and the German E
>> Commission latest printing. The cost
>> for both books runs close to $200, but
>> maybe your library would carry them.
>> My friend has purchased both books
>> and I plan to borrow them when I get
>> back from New Mexico the beginning
>> of May. I'd be happy to look up
>> whatever you want at that time.

These books sound great...they must be at that price..I will see if the
library has or can get them, I am in a university town so it is
possible.
 I have used Dong Quai, chewing on the dried root, and in a tea for
almost a year and had no problems at the time..I have many herbal
books..and I am fairly careful.  Black cohosh is quite bitter but I am
trying it..
Thanks for your help..I will definitely take care...You say when you get
back to New Mexico, where are you now?  I live in N. Central Fla.

From the heart,
   ~ Rainah ~