Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:37:10 -0700
Thank you Tom.  I will try increasing my fats.  I do eat plenty of nuts, which I
forgot to mention (oops).  I will try to eat more fish and more fatty meats,
though I do try and stick to naturally low fat meats such as pheasant, quail,
duck, ostrich, etc.  I tried to eat buffalo, but it makes my legs itch like
crazy.

Katrina.