Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:17:12 +0900
Amadeus Schmidt wrote:
 Similar to coconut oil (which tastes extremely good
> but hasn't the additional vitamins).

I recently bought red palm oil, it is a very interesting
color, but I didn't find the flavor particularly nice. I
bought some coconut oil too, but then read the lable more
carefully, it was bleached and odorless. I was hoping for a
rich coconut smell, like the food I ate in Thailand, but it
is odorless. Oh well. I mainly use olive, but wanted to try
some variety. I probably won't buy it again when this is gone.