From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:30:38 -0500
>Ginny, what brand do you buy for the fish oil? Thanks, Mary

Dr. Cordain said that when you buy fish oil, what you are really trying to
get is EPA and DHA. When I was looking at the different types, I found that
many of them had none of either of these acids. So you have to look pretty
closely at the ingredients. I found one Country Life called OMEGA-3 that has
180 mg EPA and 120 DHA per capsule. It also has garlic, which apparently is
good for you.