From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 12:07:38 -0800
I'm to the point where I am not worried about keeping my thyroid,  but
having cancer.  I have some major decisions to make now.  I will probably
want to have the surgery just to relieve my worry of cancer.  2 friends
have had thyroid cancer when all their tests came back negative.  Thanks
for the advice, and I will check out the archives.

Trish