From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:27:35 -0800
You might just need water.   MIld dehydration can create feelings of hunger.
-David

Does anyone else have occasional episodes of very definitely feeling
hungry, and then - when trying to work out what to eat - realising that
absolutely nothing seems to fit the bill (not even ice cream or
chocolate(!), let alone any of the 'real food' alternatives)?

This happens to me occasionally, and these are the times I am most likely
to reach for some junk or other that happens to be around, and that I
wouldn't normally regard as food. It usually doesn't end up being
particularly satisfying, though.

Does anyone know what might be missing in this situation that the body is
craving?