From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:56:44 +0300
> I think that many studies 'prove' just what they set out to prove and that
> most so called conclusions are overstated.

interesting comment, especially as the study set out to prove the standard
'cholesterol is bad'  hypothesis, and concluded the opposite.

Very low cholesterol has been
> associated with increased deaths by many violent means regardless of the
diet
> that leads to the observed low values.

What are the different kinds of diets that can lead to low cholesterol
values? Does a high cholesterol intake diet possibly lead to low blood
cholesterol values?

Andrew