From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:20:40 +0100
I think saggier breast are easier to feed a youngster. You don't have to
lift them up so high and they can rest in your arms at a lower level.
For me it has nothing to do with resembling a butt, of the shape of the
face.  I think the shape of our face changed togehter with the forming
of larger and saggier breasts becasue it was more convenient for the
mothers.
Speaking as a mother with huge breasts who is bend forwards most of her
time because of the weight. Attractive, yes, heavy , YES, but when
breastfeeding this was the best gadget ever. Because I was a lot younger
they never sagged that much then but in bed my son and me would be
comfortable feeding just because the sheer size of them.
Now that I've hit 40 I could consider using them as tied up ear muffs in
cold weather ;-)
So sometimes changes in the human body can be a technical one for our
convenience only.

Christy