From:
"Laurie Brooke Adams (Mother Mastiff)"
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:43:52 -0400
>Last week, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals launched a new ad
>campaign that features an image of the Shroud of Turin and the slogan "Make
>a Lasting Impression—Go Vegetarian." PETA explained in a statement that it
>"chose Jesus as its new 'poster boy' because he is widely believed to have
>been a member of the Essenes, a Jewish religious sect that followed a
>vegetarian diet and rejected animal sacrifices."

As if vegetarianism was interesting enough, "out there" enough any
more.
Here's an even more exciting diet....

http://www.stop-eating.com/breatharianism.htm

(I will remove my tongue from my cheek when people stop posting
inflammatory
off-topic um,~ junk~, and start talking about what is suitable to eat
for,
and how to prepare, a PALEO diet.....  IMNVHO, I think the vegans who
are
here to pursue an agenda rather than learn about paleo diet ought to
go to a
vegan list and leave the carnivores alone.)

laurie (Mother Mastiff) whose dogs eat raw meat and bones like their
ancient
ancestors