From:
Kyle Pringle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:58:19 -0800
Wonderful points being made here! I do agree that seasonal carbohydrate intake is completely acceptable for most populations. Especially considering higher activity levels in the warmer months.

By the way I have been prowling these lists for a long time and greatly enjoy the variety of brains we have around here.

 I am a Paleo personal trainer out of Seattle, by the way.

Kyle

Transcend Expectations of Yourself!