From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:35:24 -0700
  Yes, it is good
>to feed kids mostly nutritious food, but you are going to create an
>alienated sociopath if you dont permit the child to have brownies,
>chips, etc when he goes to parties or is in the company of other
>children.

i know some alienated sociopath who are eating brownies to stuff in the
feeling of pain generated in their social life, in their relationships with
others.

you don't need to eat or not to eat brownies to get allienated.
my 2 and half years see that other children and his  own older brother eat
things that he never tasted , it doesn't make him alienated to like the food
that had been presented to him from the beginning.

jean-claude