From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 00:54:12 -0800
>correct to say that the digestive system is supposed to succeed
>in breaking down proteins into individual aminos or very short
>polypeptides.  The question is: Why does this sometimes fail,
>resulting in polypeptides that the body is not really equipped to
>cope with?  I suppose there are many possible answers to that,
>but the "paleo" answer would be that the body is only equipped to
>handle those proteins that it "expects" to encounter in its food>supply

And the instinctive eating experience show us that the body is really able
to handle the proteins that it expect from the food that it ask for at that
moment.
It is not enough to eat only what our genetic is "expecting" to enconter in
general but also what the body is specifically asking at  time  and so
getting ready to receive it. If  i eat one egg for example when my sense
smell is not attracted to  and the sense of  taste can't really enjoy it ,i
am ready for troubles at least in the digestive process if not farther in
the metabolism. When i am attracted to and so  i need eggs i can eat 4 or 5
in a row without any troubles of assimilation.
jean-claude