From:
Allan Balliett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:29:29 -0500
I don't mean to be stepping on anyone's toes with this offer, but, if you
are in the NW DC area (incl N Arlington, Silver Spring and Bethesda) I'll
be delivering pastured Turkey's the week of Thanksgiving to delivery sites
in that area.

Our price is  $6.99 a pound  and I have turkeys from 10 to 30 pounds.

Just let me know off line [log in to unmask]

Thanks

-Allan