From:
Darcey Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:05:28 -0700
Anyone got any ideas why i would consistently crave a sweet after eatinga
meal? usually lunch and dinner is the worst, and usually some fruit will
take care of it...
but...stil....
darcey

We cannot claim to be taking our species and our planet seriously until we
acknowledge that a million years is a proper unit of political time. --Colin
Tudge "The time before history"
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it. -- Goethe
http://www.angelfire.com/az3/bluewindsong