Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:57:44 -0700
Jim is correct, number one is diet.  In my case, number two was thyroid
medication.  Number three was the removal of stress in all areas of my life
as much as possible.  Number four was the introduction of exercise. I would
suspect in your case that number five would be the removal of pain.

I hope this helps,

Katrina.