From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 22:08:12 -0400
Janice Ruby wrote:

>     I attempted to read the Raw Food archive page but I got an error message
>that AOL does not support their pages.

As I understand it there are several web servers that separate tokens on
the HTTP header with more than one space character. Some of the AOL
browsers won't play when they see this. At least one of the web servers has
this problem only on authenticated pages. Now St. Johns is using the
Purveyor WWW interface on DEC OpenVMS. St Johns has added this to the list
of things to investigate, but I wouldn't expect it in the near future.

>Does anyone know a way to read or
>access this information any other way?

From another ISP or upgrade your AOL software.

Don.