From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:56:30 +0200
Thanks, very good site. I was aware of his earlier diet (Anabolic diet) but
this one is definitly better. I think I need much less carb loading than all
weekend but this approch makes sense to me.
I still think that's not possible to get huge without any juices flowing
but again it brings my previouse question:

How big is still Paleo. What body mass the average 6f Paleoman was carrying?

Anybody knows?