From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:18:23 -0700
It seems to me that you have the optimum way of ascertaining what your personal minimum amount of fat would be.  Experiment, test, and record: if your blood sugar behaves, you are golden.

Although some people do not tolerate nuts well, if they work for you they are a tasty and portable source of (mostly) fat.  You can also order coconut oil online; clarified butter keeps well (not technically paleo, but many people seem to use it anyhow).

Andrea