From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:54:42 -0700
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:11:13 -0400, Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Wha exactly do  you mean by "unfiltered coffee"?  Are you refering to
>> paper coffee filters or something else?
>
>Filtered coffee is made with paper filters.  Old-fashioned
>percolated coffee is not filtered.

Nowadays that would be Mr. Coffee coffee (Filtered) vs. Espresso (Unfiltered),
although Melitta drip coffee is also filtered.

I was already going to comment on the presence of the word "unfiltered" in both
of the articles.   It is already well known that unfiltered coffee is hard on
the liver, in a way that is not seen in filtered coffee.

--
Cheers,

Ken