From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:15:59 -0800
Most of the literature says the whole herb is brewed and taken only for
up to a few weeks.  Do not use oil of wormwood - too potent.  It should
be used sparingly and for short periods of time only to avoid adverse
health effects.  Herb is basis for Absinthe which is harsh on the body
and, particularly, the liver.  Some of the effects of Absinthe are
convulsions, blindness, hallucinations, etc.  This is a serious herb -
use with caution.

-=mark=-