From:
zack passman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 21:38:22 -0400
Using any excuse to push creationism doesn't scare me, but it does annoy me,
so i don't really care if I annoy *you*.

Free speech is great and I am not saying put those people in jail.  I am
suggesting that perhaps posting that particular article that included those
ignorant comments was in bad taste.

I am also not sure that the paleo forum is the place where you're going to
convince people that evolutiontion is a myth being that it is the basis for
the research involved.

Zack