From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:55:39 -0500
On Saturday I will be attending an all day celiac conference. The same
dietitian will be speaking that spoke last year. As part of her talk she
will be pushing the non-gluten grains and saying how good they are for you.
One of the slides will list all their vitamins and minerals. And no doubt
she will argue eating grains for fiber. (She'll also push dairy, but that's
another issue.)

I'd like to get up in the question period following and rebut her on the
grains. I'm sure for each nutrient that grains have some other food has
better. Can someone help me with what she will be pushing and what I can
use to argue that it isn't the best?

Thanks, Don.