From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:38:55 GMT
On Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:14:04 +1000, Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>is well known in health literature that when diabetics lose weight by
>>changing to a low fat, no animal product diet and a unrefined, uncooked
>>sugar intake, that their pancreas recovers and usually they are off all
>>insulin in a couple of months.
>
>What a load of codswallop. Seems to me that the only way that diet would
>take a diabetic off insulin would be by killing them.

Saying "What a load of codswallop" proves nothing.

What a load of codswallop.   There.   Now I've said it too.

Here is a research paper and study on how to control diabetes with diet instead
of insulin - but it's a diet similar to Paleo...

http://www.zoneperfect.com/ZoneMedResearch_P01.html

--
Cheers,

Ken