From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:22:39 -0800
>My question - does anyone have first hand information with this diet and
>young children, as well as pregnant and lactating women?

welcome jean

our son is 3 years old and have been eating a raw paleo diet from the
beginning ( 1st food at few weeks)
he is still nursing ,.I observed that my son choose foods ( he have free
access and free choice among a wide variety of raw foods ) that are not
present in his mothers diet and  it seems to work well for him.
will be open to answer your questions
jean-claude