From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 12:09:36 -0400
Hi Kristina;

Some FYI information about Saccharomyces (Baker's Yeast) and Kloeckera: (you
have to agree with reading their disclaimer notice before entering the
site):

http://www.doctorfungus.org/thefungi/Saccharomyces.htm

There's a database search about it:

http://www.doctorfungus.org/cgi-bin/dfun_res_new1.pl

Regarding K. there's info on it here (you also have to agree with reading
their disclaimer notice before entering the site): It seems to be a genus of
saccharomycetal family from what I can gather...

http://data.gbif.org/species/browse/resource/1752/taxon/8760222/

Marilyn